Friday, September 01, 2006

Adventures in Computerland!




Well, I did it! I've officially joined the ranks of high speed internet users. It only took a memory upgrade for my super slow computer and all afternoon to figure out how to install it! But, my efforts have paid off and (hopefully) I'll actually be able to download pictures onto my blog now. These three pics were taken about two weeks ago, when my sister Karen visited for a week. We had a blast going to the fountain at Blue Lake Park on a really hot day as well as the Oregon Coast where we got ice cream (see the cow picture). We also went to Seattle, but unfortunately I forgot my camera, so Karen, you'll have to email me all the pics you've got! ;o)

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Oh my gosh what a cute picture of Alyana!! Too cute! Gavin looks so grown up. Karen showed us her pictures last Sunday. She and Dan are up north at a friends cottage for today and tomorrow.