Thursday, September 06, 2007

Instant Yard




The sod has been laid and I finally have my beautiful yard!!! (Now I just have to clean up the porch....hehehe) I can't wait to expand my garden next year, as we now have a much larger area designated for that purpose. As Chad and I admired it last night after the crew left, we realized that we have a really big yard! It was so underutilized and it is wonderful to have a big open space for Gavin and Alayna to play. Its so tempting to want to run all over it immediately, but we know we need to wait for the roots to take hold to the ground underneath. In the meantime, though, it sure is pretty to look at.

1 comment:

Melissa Zollner said...

Oooooh! Now it is time for inside pictures too!!! Can't wait to see all the changes as they keep coming.