Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween Fun

Princess Alayna & Batman


After school, Gavin changed into his costume within about 5 minutes of arriving home. He then went next door and waited for the neighbors to get home from school (they usually get home about 20-30 minutes after Gavin). Then they quickly changed and everyone played outside until trick or treating time!

I'm so glad she's finally willing to wear the crown! She usually doesn't keep anything in her hair. This was her 2-yr-birthday crown, actually, but its the first time she's willing to wear it!

We went to Melissa, Jason, Maddy & Karis's house for some fun and trick-or-treating!
Here I am with my princess and my pea!

Froggy Karis, Batman Gavin, Tigger Maddy & Princess Alayna all inspecting their treasures (aka candy)!


I'm awake, I'm awake! Are we ready to go? What? I MISSED IT?! Its all over?
Ok, well back to sleep then!












1 comment:

Miriam said...

Oh wow!! so much to comment on!! Thanks Krista for the quick pics. Last night as we were handing out candy to T or T ers a batman came by and wondered if that was like Gavins!! It was really cool and so is Gavins! What a pretty princess Alayna is!! glad she is wearing the crown! She is so grown up. You will have lots of special times with her!
You will have special times with the boys too but just different :)

That cute little pea in the pod. I love the pea idea! Probably because I love to use the phrase "sweet pea" with little ones. I forgot you told me about his costume. I still thought he was going to be a ghost.

Happy All Saints Day!

Don't forget to set your clock back tonight.