Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Doctor's Appointment, 32 weeks, 6 days

I had a doctor's appointment today that went really well. Baby is very active and I haven't had any complications. My next appt. is in 3 weeks and they will do the Group B Strep test at that appt. That's the one I'm a little nervous about since I tested positive when I was pregnant with Gavin. Hopefully it'll be negative this time. Here's a link to my OB: http://www.legacyhealth.org/body.cfm?xyzpdqabc=0&id=695&action=detail&dr_no=4445418 The picture seriously doesn't do her justice. She has grown her hair out now (its about shoulder length) and looks much younger now than in this picture. I thought it was neat to learn that she did her schooling in Indiana, so it sounds like she's a midwesterner too.....I'll have to mention this at my next appt.

3 comments:

Melissa Zollner said...

Great to hear!

Miriam said...

Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center, is that where you will deliver?
Your doctor actually looks more concervative than I imagined.

Krista said...

Yes, I will deliver at Mt. Hood M.C. It'll be so weird to deliver at such a smaller hospital (than St. Joes, that is), but I think it'll seem much more peaceful (not so hussle & bussle). Regarding Dr. Knudsen's picture, yes, it does make her look sort of "matronly" huh? Its funny how changing your hair really changes your whole look.