Friday, February 23, 2007

Missing In Action



Wow! What a busy couple of months I've been having! Since starting the billing position with Titan in January, its been hard to get everything done, so I apologize for not posting as much as I'd like to. I'll try to make sure to post at least every few days from now on. I took these pictures of Gavin and Alayna sometime in the last two weeks or so. Gavin has been taking a Tumbling and Trampoline class at the community center, which met once a week for 5 weeks. He had a great time jumping on the crash mats, practicing his somersaults and (as you can see) walking across the balance beam. The actual trampoline part was kind of a bust. I thought Gavin would really like it, but it became much more of a struggle than I was prepared for.

No comments: