Monday, March 12, 2007

Its hard being a kid



This was the funniest thing and I just HAD to share it! Melissa came over today for some good ole girl time. We had fun watching my Tivoed "Grease: You're the One that I want" episode from this past weekend. Gavin was very patient as he waited for "his turn". After she left, he said that he wanted to play his video game, so I thought I'd set it up for him and take a few minutes to call Chad (he's working in Seattle today and tomorrow), so I went back to Alayna's room for a bit of quiet (as much quiet as I could get holding Alayna anyway). Unfortunately, I didn't get Chad and left a message. When I came back to the living room (which was about 5 minutes later), Gavin was laying there and looked like he was playing his video game, but his car wasn't moving. As I walked up to him, I realized he was asleep!!! With the daylight savings time change, he had a hard time going to bed last night and then he woke up very early this morning, so I expected him to go to bed early tonight, but not this early! Anyway, I knew that my words could NOT do this justice and these pictures definitely do speak at least a thousand!

3 comments:

Melissa Zollner said...

He used up all his energy restraining himself while we hogged the TV.... see, he can be still sometimes... super cute!

Bishop Family said...

oh my gosh - that is too funny - kids are so adorable!

Bishop Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.