Friday, February 22, 2008

Alayna and Gavin this week

Grammy Miriam sent this boa to Alayna for Valentine's Day and she loves wrapping it around herself and dancing around with it.


Yay for dry days! Even though its been chilly, Gavin and Alayna won't pass up an opportunity when the sun is out to play in the yard.
******
Alayna asked for a pudding cup after she finished her lunch and I just had to take a picture when she decided it would be much more fun to eat it with her fingers (notice she still has the spoon in the other hand).

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I think I recognize that that brown jacket! :) I know I keep saying it but she is getting sooooooo big!!!
Can't wait to get there. I checked tickets this a.m. and thought i really had a deal. Northwest has a straight through flight for $307 plus tax which is usually about $45 right?
Wrong, try $114 or something like that! I'll keep looking.

It also looks like Alayna was in my kitchen a while ago. I just made some "no pudge fudge"! I wanted to look just like Alayna with chocolate all over but I resisted!!! Yeah, success.
take care