Sunday, February 17, 2008

New Links

I made a few changes to the links section of the blog. First, our church has just launched a new website so if you click on "Our Church Home" you will be able to see the new and improved site. One part I'm particularly excited about are the audio files (found under the "Home" tab) where our recent sermons are available. Also, due to popular demand, I added the link for the Presidential Candidate Selector by SelectSmart. I've already emailed this link to several people and still others are requesting the link, so here you go! Coming soon, more pics of the kids....stay tuned!

2 comments:

Melissa Zollner said...

Ooh! I should vote for Ron Paul apparently. That is a tough one because I am all over the map on different issues, he must be the most moderate of anyone out there. Too bad I don't get to vote until the final election because I am not registered with a party. I would really like the chance to vote in the primaries, choosing from both parties, but I guess I'll just have to make the best vote for whoever makes it to the final round. Cool link!

Krista said...

I'm actually trying to figure out how to change parties so I can vote in the primary....that's what I miss about Michigan, I was registered as an Independent and there you can vote in whichever primary you want (but you can only vote in one).