Friday, October 09, 2009

Cade's First Haircut

Over the last couple of weeks, I've been getting a lot of "she's so cute" comments and I realized that Cade's hair *is* looking a bit straggly, so I decided to trim his bangs and then I just kept snipping in hopes of cleaning it up without losing those beautiful curls in the back. I've never claimed to be a good stylist, but I think this turned out pretty good. The wonderful thing about curly hair is that it is very forgiving! Cade was a good guinea pig too. He winced a little when the sissors touched his skin, but other than that he sat very still and actually made it possible to get it done.




3 comments:

Melissa Zollner said...

SERIOUSLY!? Wow. I can't believe you cut his curls. Bangs, yes, you go girl, but OH THOSE CURLS! I'm so glad you kept them.

Krista said...

Its just hair! It will grow back! Plus, he still has the curls....they're just not quite so long now.

Miriam said...

I think that little boy is just a doll. You are so lucky to have 2 children with beautiful hair. You deserve it Krista!!