Friday, October 09, 2009

Gavin's Favorite Sport

Golf has become Gavin's favorite sport. Chad and I sit back and laugh because this shows us (once again!) that Gavin is his own unique person. Chad always expected Gavin to love baseball and football like he did. I started seeing Gavin pulling away from the sports-thing and thought maybe he'll love music and the arts, like me! Then someone handed him a golf club and now that's all he talks about! He went to a golf day camp this past summer and *loved* it! Here he is at the driving range practicing his swing!

2 comments:

Miriam said...

WOW SHORTS!!!! Winter is upon it in Michigan. It is suppose to snow this weekend. I can't believe it! I am still waiting for Indian Summer! Don't know if we are going to have one unless it is in November!!!!

Krista said...

I think the picture was taken in mid-September....we are very lucky to have our warm weather extend into fall.