Wednesday, May 31, 2006

38 and a half weeks!

You know you're huge when you can't fit into the booth at the restaurant.....that's what happened tonight at Red Robin. The hostess that seated us was so embarrassed, but I just laughed about it. We had to move to a table.....how funny is that? My Drs. appt. went well today. She said I'm "just barely to 1 cm" so I'm progressing.....go figure! Mom flies out on Saturday....I can't believe I'm almost there! Oh, and I added 4 pounds to my ankles.....yippee!

2 comments:

Miriam said...

well as least you won't be that big for long!! Excited to get there!!

Melissa Zollner said...

A funny story.... I have thick ankles (thanks dad!) to begin with and I was about 34 weeks pregnant with Maddy and had not swollen at all yet.... but this lady at church sympathized with me "oh you poor thing, look at your hugely swollen ankles... you better go put your feet up!" I didn't have the heart to admit to her that pregnancy had nothing to do with it, they are always that fat! We affectionately call them my cankles (calves and ankles blended).At least you have an excuse, and by the way, I think you look fabulous... it is really all belly! Give her a little rub for me...