Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My Baby This Week

"As the mother’s abdomen stretches thinner, light is visible inside the womb, helping baby to develop sleep cycles, reactions, and responses to her surrounding environment."

This was in my weekly pregnancy email that I got today and I thought it was very interesting. Today is a beautiful day.....sunny and its going to be in the high 60s! Plus, I feel cute in an outfit I found at Ross Dress for Less this weekend. (For those of you out east, Ross is just like TJ Maxx).

5 and a half weeks until my due date!!!

1 comment:

Miriam said...

I'm glad you are having a sunny day or at least had one. While you had sun it was pouring here. An all day rain! Today however is beautiful!! Temp is 79! It will rain tomorrow though.
Glad you were able to get something new!! That really helps at this stage of the game.
Love Mom