Thursday, May 18, 2006



My Dr. is on vacation this week, so my appt. yesterday was with the nurse midwife there. She was very nice and definitely did her homework on me before our appt. She knew everything about my previous labor and Gavin's delivery and was very encouraging saying "this time will be so much different." The only bummer part was that I found out that my GBS test came back positive. She could tell I was visibly disappointed, but kept telling me how its not a big deal. Its really not and I'm trying to keep telling myself that too. Chad and I are meeting with Shari, our doula, tonight. I'm excited to meet with her and talk about all the last minute details of labor.

2 comments:

Melissa Zollner said...

22 days to go!! Holy smokes! Just yesterday you told me you were pregnant! How did that happen?

Miriam said...

Before you know it I will be there